Friday, March 6, 2009

eCurrency Arbitrage Video Quality

Today I started watching the eCurrency Arbitrage videos. Reviewing the videos is quite simple although it's still far too early to know if the videos look good and are good ...or simply look good.

Anyhow, here's my honest opinion of what I've seen so far:
  1. Videos are well organized into small modules.

  2. Videos I've watched so far are all very short and cover only 1 or 2 steps so it's easy to follow along.

  3. The basic concept of the ecurrency arbitrage videos is to "watch a step .. then do a step". Seems like a good plan.

  4. Video quality is very high. It's obvious these were well thought out and well produced. (I've seen other videos like these where the person seemed to be "winging it" ...not the case here)

Well that's all for today. Ciao



Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment