Sunday, April 26, 2009

Comment Answer: eCurrency Arbitrage Income Level

I received this question in the "comments" 4-25-09:

***************************
"Anonymous said...
so how much did you make"

***************************

And here's my answer:

I have not added it all up as one total number so I cannot answer this directly. I can tell you that my ecurrency arbitrage income has been steadily increasing.

The more you set up and run, the more you earn. So over time, it incrementally builds up on itself to be a larger daily number.

Keep in mind that this is not a get rich quick scheme or crazy pyramid scam. Paul Jenkins arbitrage is a solid business which means it gets better over time ...but ...only if you stick with it over time.

Ciao

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Sooo.... more or less than $500 after being at it for over a month?

    ReplyDelete